Hot Butterbeer recipe:
– Whole milk steamer
– Add Caramel syrup (2 pumps for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for Venit)
– Add Toffee Nut syrup (2 pumps for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for Venti)
– Add cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 pumps for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for Venti)
– Whipped cream and salted caramel bits OR creme brulee topping (I prefer creme brulee)
– If you want the coffee in it I normally add 1-2 shots of espresso but its so tasty without as well!
*When I get Venti I due three pumps of syrup so that it isnt too sweet but you can try it different ways!
**Also I normally only order this when I can go IN starbucks…can you imagine doing that over the drive-thru mic? 🙂
***When you’re hot and need a cold drink ask for a creme frappuccino base then add the syrup
I found this first on the startbucks secret menu website which is compiled list of amazing secret drinks you can order and the recipes, then Diana Stone did a post on dianawrote.com too! This wonderfulness is spreading and I LOVE it!